Hart Energy recently unveiled the 2021 honorees of its “Impactful Veterans in Energy” program honoring military veterans for their impact on the future of the industry.
Sponsored by Schlumberger, Hart Energy’s “Impactful Veterans in Energy” program recognizes demonstrated leadership and contributions to the energy industry by military veterans—through the roles they play fulfilling a company’s mission or advancing its long-term success.
The 2021 “Impactful Veterans in Energy” are:
- Lacy Kiser, Chief Administration Officer, PLH Group Inc., Dallas
- Scott Livingston, President of Intervention and Stimulation Equipment, NOV Inc., Houston
- Kevin Doffing, President, Energy Capital of the Future, Houston
- Deidre Duncan, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Alexander Kuiper, Managing Partner, Kuiper Law Firm PLLC, Houston
- Bobby Davis, Chief Reservoir Engineer, U.S. Energy Development Corp., Dallas
- Brendan J. Gilbert, Senior Vice President of Service and Quality, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
- David Burnham, CEO, CAVU International, Virginia Beach, VA
- Frank Verducci, Jr., Global Head of Financial Sponsor Origination and Commodities, bp, Houston
- Justin Bliffen, CEO and Founder, Brigade Energy Services LLC, Denver
- K. Knox Nunnally, Partner, Ware, Jackson, Lee, O'Neill, Smith & Barrow LLP, Houston
- Kimberly Landry, ESG and Regulatory Director, Vaquero Midstream LLC, Katy, TX
- Mike Lennox, Senior Vice President of U.S. Land Operations, Helmerich & Payne, Tulsa, OK
- Patrick Watrin, Senior Vice President of Operations, XRI Holdings, Midland, TX
- William Fox, Chief Product Officer, Data Gumbo, Houston
- Brian Ivany, Co-President of Renewable Services and President of E&P, Consolidated Asset Management Services, Houston
- Patrick Eiland, Vice President of HES and Regulatory, QuarterNorth Energy, Houston
- Joshua Bieler, President, Vector Force Development LLC, Woodinville, WA
- Steve Raben, Senior Consultant, Preng & Associates, Austin, TX
- Woody McOmber, Vice President, Burns & McDonnell, Splendora, TX
Companies nominated veterans within their organization who have distinguished themselves through leadership, exceptional passion for problem-solving and/or specific accomplishments.
2022-08-09 - BPX Energy President Jack Collins said the company is planning to power 95% of its Permian Basin operations with electricity this year and is drilling an exploratory well for its carbon capture business.
2022-06-20 - In a separate filing, Petrobras added that its chief exploration and production officer, Fernando Borges, was appointed interim CEO. Borges will become Petrobras’ fourth CEO since Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro took office in 2019.
2022-06-07 - Morgan Stanley analysts said about 30% of the E&P companies they cover have increased capex to address inflationary pressures from service providers and raw materials.
2022-06-09 - Hess CEO John Hess, who said the U.S.-based oil producer is “not interested in M&A right now,” shares the key to sustainable production growth from the Bakken shale play to the Guyana-Suriname hotspot.
2022-06-29 - The project by Black Sea Oil & Gas (BSOG), controlled by U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP, is Romania’s first offshore Black Sea development in three decades.