Interested in speaking at a Hart Energy Conference in 2023?
At Hart Energy, we seek professionals who understand our attendees and the unique challenges they encounter. Can you empower them to transform their operational practices and priorities into measurable business results?
Annually, thousands of producers, operators, service company personnel, financial analysts, investors and government officials attend Hart Energy events. Our ever-expanding roster includes the esteemed DUG™ series of conferences and exhibitions (the world’s largest unconventional resource franchise), The America's Natural Gas Conference and the Executive Oil Conference & Exhibition Carbon Management Conference, as well as the financially-focused Energy Capital Conference and A&D Strategies and Opportunities Conference. Newer offerings on the Hart Energy line-up include the forward-thinking GoM Energy Transition Conference, Energy Infrastructure & Technology Conference, Cybersecurity in Energy Conference and the Clean Energy Technology Conference.
We seek dynamic executives, experts and analysts who can:
- Deliver knowledgeable business or technology presentations
- Relate to our well-qualified audience of industry professionals
- Provide thought-provoking, challenging, timely and actionable insights – with real-life examples and "how-to" takeaways
- Present reliable facts supported by sharp analysis
What to expect from the speaker review process:
- Submissions are reviewed by Hart Energy editors and conference managers
- Speakers are selected based on their proposed topic and individual qualifications
- Speakers are notified by email when their proposal is accepted by Hart Energy program staff
For more information on speaking at a Hart Energy Conferences, please visit our FAQ page.
Speaker Request Form
Thank you for your interest in speaking at a Hart Energy Conference. Please take a few moments to complete the form below.
*Not logged into Google? Fill out the form here