Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-05-24 - As with Shell, shareholders in BP Plc backed their company’s climate strategy, while fewer investors than last year supported the Follow This resolution.
2022-05-10 - ConocoPhillips’ board recommended that shareholders vote against the proposal, saying it did not believe Scope 3 targets were appropriate for a company focused entirely on the exploration and production of fossil fuels.
2022-05-12 - "Right now the world is dealing with a situation where energy security is high on the agenda, particularly in Europe," Equinor's chairman told the annual general meeting.
2022-05-09 - More than 80% of shareholders backed the board's recommendation to keep current commitments set by the company.