In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Results Announced from Pannonian Basin Well in Romania
- Wattenberg Field Well Produces from Commingled Fort Hays, Codell, Carlile, Offset Produces from Niobrara
- Oil Discovery in Southern Gulf of Suez Flows More Than 2,000 bbl of Oil per Day
- Walker Ridge Block 584: 9,278 bbl of Oil, 1.058 MMcf of Gas per Day from Wilcox
- Gas, Condensate Discovery in Pakistan’s Kohat District Flows 6,156 boe/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Around 160 km (100 miles) of the gas pipeline, which will supply Russian gas to Germany and other European countries, remains to be laid, the consortium behind the project said earlier on Dec. 23.
Kuwait and Saudi Arabia signed on Dec. 24 an agreement and a memorandum of understanding on dividing the Neutral Zone, which contains jointly-operated oilfields, between the two countries, Kuwait's state-run news agency (KUNA) said.
A federal judge ruled late Tuesday that the Interior Department violated federal law by failing to take into account the climate impact of its oil and gas leasing in Wyoming.