In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Results Announced from Pannonian Basin Well in Romania
- Wattenberg Field Well Produces from Commingled Fort Hays, Codell, Carlile, Offset Produces from Niobrara
- Oil Discovery in Southern Gulf of Suez Flows More Than 2,000 bbl of Oil per Day
- Walker Ridge Block 584: 9,278 bbl of Oil, 1.058 MMcf of Gas per Day from Wilcox
- Gas, Condensate Discovery in Pakistan’s Kohat District Flows 6,156 boe/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Natural gas operators in the Haynesville Shale discuss prices, returns, LNG demand and technology during Hart Energy’s DUG Haynesville Virtual Conference.
Rockcliff Energy is making Mcfes in East Texas for less than $1 each. A 20% return is reached at less than $2. And it’s up to 80% hedged into 2022 at more than $2.48. It’s kept four rigs drilling continuously since 2017.
Midstream infrastructure to Gulf Coast markets is supplying going-forward natgas demand, including behemoth LNG exports.