In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Oil Search Seeks Permission To Develop Nanushuk Prospect on Pikka Unit in North Slope
- Norphlet Oil Test Spud By Sklar In Santa Rosa County, Fla.
- Devon Announces Results From Six Long-reach, Stack Play Meramec Producers
- Two Phantom Field-Wolfcamp Completions In Loving County, Texas
- Belmont County, Ohio, Utica Shale Completion By Ascent Resources
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The Lundin Petroleum board also proposed to change the company's name to Lundin Energy AB, it said in a statement.
The increase in oil and gas bankruptcies seems likely to continue, said Buddy Clark, partner at Haynes and Boone.
Shares of Encana will be suspended from trading on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges on Jan. 27 at which time the company will begin trading as Ovintiv under the “OVV” symbol.