In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Oil Search Seeks Permission To Develop Nanushuk Prospect on Pikka Unit in North Slope
- Norphlet Oil Test Spud By Sklar In Santa Rosa County, Fla.
- Devon Announces Results From Six Long-reach, Stack Play Meramec Producers
- Two Phantom Field-Wolfcamp Completions In Loving County, Texas
- Belmont County, Ohio, Utica Shale Completion By Ascent Resources
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The deal was part of an $8.8 billion agreement reached between Total and Occidental to over Anadarko Petroleum's assets in Mozambique, Ghana, Algeria, and South Africa.
Private-equity firms have billions in dry powder; the only question is timing.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.