Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - The states have argued that the EPA exceeded its authority by trying to regulate CO2 under the Clean Air Act, which could have vast economic impacts.
2022-05-26 - The U.S. will send Iranian oil confiscated from a Russian-operated and Iranian-flagged tanker to the U.S. The ship was impounded as part of EU sanctions on Russia for the invasion of Ukraine but later released.
2022-06-13 - The 20-year plan between Iran and Venezuela includes cooperation in the fields of oil, petrochemicals, defense, agriculture, tourism and culture plus the repair of Venezuelan refineries and the export of technical and engineering services.
2022-05-16 - Exxon asserts that the board's action effectively prevents the company from restarting three offshore drilling platforms and refinery operations shut down.
2022-04-26 - The EU also plans cut its growth estimates for 2022 from a previous target of 4%.