In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore Ghana Oil Discovery Estimated at 500 MMboe-700 MMboe
- Results from Three Phantom Field-Third Bone Spring Wells in Texas’ Winkler County
- PTTEP Reports Gas at Offshore Sarawak Exploratory
- Ovintiv: Wolfcamp D Producer in Upton County, Texas
- Northern Territory Test Produces from Velkerri A, Intra A/B, B and C Shales
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-12-02 - The Evolution Pipeline will total 230 miles of pipe in its water recycling system in the Midland Basin, XRI says.
2022-09-19 - The new partnership with the Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority will use Halliburton’s DS365.ai platform to create data science and AI applications and solutions, the Houston-based oilfield services firm said.
2022-09-20 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including a new EIS for a project in Australia to contract awards around the globe from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-09-20 - Space-age thinking makes it possible to control a subsea robot without an umbilical for subsea oil and gas inspection, maintenance and repair work.
2022-09-20 - Equinor establishes ambitious low-carbon goals for its deepwater Bay du Nord development in Atlantic Canada offshore Newfoundland.