In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New Development Test Planned for Who Dat Field
- Four Barnett Shale Discoveries Tested in Newark East Field
- South Marsh Island Block 71 Completion: 91 ft of Net Pay
- Four Extended-reach Niobrara Wells Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Pad
- Two Utica Ventures Completed at Burlington Field Drillpad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Evolution Petroleum has paid a quarterly cash return to shareholders for nearly eight years, which CEO Jason Brown describes as a “remarkable achievement for an upstream independent energy company.”
U.S. energy producers have cut so deeply into a once-large reserve of oil wells waiting to be turned on they soon may have to resume drilling to keep production from sagging.
While Diamondback Energy and Continental Resources beat Wall Street profit estimates, Pioneer Natural Resources only met expectations, but declared an inaugural variable dividend to be paid during the third quarter.