In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New Development Test Planned for Who Dat Field
- Four Barnett Shale Discoveries Tested in Newark East Field
- South Marsh Island Block 71 Completion: 91 ft of Net Pay
- Four Extended-reach Niobrara Wells Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Pad
- Two Utica Ventures Completed at Burlington Field Drillpad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Crude oil stockpiles in the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve fell to 538 million barrels, the lowest since 1987, data from the U.S. Department of Energy showed.
Approval granted by FERC for preliminary work on facility that is expected to produce 3.6 Bcf/d.
The delay is due to Shell's takeover of the project after its $53 billion acquisition of BG Group in 2016 prompted it to re-evaluate and strike new agreements.