In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New Development Test Planned for Who Dat Field
- Four Barnett Shale Discoveries Tested in Newark East Field
- South Marsh Island Block 71 Completion: 91 ft of Net Pay
- Four Extended-reach Niobrara Wells Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Pad
- Two Utica Ventures Completed at Burlington Field Drillpad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Front-month gas futures rose 7.3 cents, or 3.4%, to settle at $2.238 per million British thermal units, their highest close since Dec. 26.
Saudi Arabia's state oil producer Aramco has cut the official selling prices for its crude to Asia and Europe, while leaving them unchanged for the U.S., a document obtained by Reuters showed.
Cargo was less than can be carried by one Aframax tanker.