In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- New Development Test Planned for Who Dat Field
- Four Barnett Shale Discoveries Tested in Newark East Field
- South Marsh Island Block 71 Completion: 91 ft of Net Pay
- Four Extended-reach Niobrara Wells Completed at Arapahoe County, Colo., Pad
- Two Utica Ventures Completed at Burlington Field Drillpad
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Mezzanine financing usually remains a reliable standby when the broader capital markets are swinging shut.
While the lower middle market might be underserved, capital is still available for smaller, regional operators with good opportunities.
These minerals companies reveal why they planted their flags in the Eagle Ford, discuss their strategies for growth, trends in mineral prices -- and remaining opportunities.