In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Kosmos Energy Upper Miocene Wells Hits 85 ft of Net Pay in Green Canyon Block 944
- Two High-volume Utica Completions Tested in Ohio’s Belmont County
- Two Eagle Ford Wells, One Austin Chalk Well Completed at Webb County, Texas, Drillpad
- Niobrara Completion by Devon Energy Produces 1,434 bbl of Oil, 1.569 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Petrobras: Campos Basin Hydrocarbon Discovery in Block C-M-411
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
EOG Permian Wolfcamp wells, Chesapeake Powder River Basin completions plus a new prospect offshore Ireland top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Antero Marcellus tests, Marathon Oil Bakken/Three Forks completions plus an onshore Sumatra gas discovery top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Check out the latest activity highlights from around the world.