In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Kosmos Energy Upper Miocene Wells Hits 85 ft of Net Pay in Green Canyon Block 944
- Two High-volume Utica Completions Tested in Ohio’s Belmont County
- Two Eagle Ford Wells, One Austin Chalk Well Completed at Webb County, Texas, Drillpad
- Niobrara Completion by Devon Energy Produces 1,434 bbl of Oil, 1.569 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Petrobras: Campos Basin Hydrocarbon Discovery in Block C-M-411
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
If completed, it would be the second acquisition that Chesapeake has made since February 2021, when it emerged from one of the largest oil and gas producer bankruptcies of recent years.
Continental Resources recently completed a “follow up” deal in the Powder River Basin, CEO Bill Berry said in an exclusive interview.
Legacy Resources has hired an investment bank to run the sale process for the assets in the Permian Basin and Haynesville Shale and is valuing them at around $800 million, sources say.