Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Mammoth Exploration Strawn Sand well package plus Salt Creek Oil and Gas nonop Williston Basin assets.
2022-04-12 - Northwestern Production LLC retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC to market for sale its operated working interest in North Dakota’s Billings County.
2022-04-14 - 1789 Minerals Fund I LP retained PetroDivest Advisors for the sale of its Haynesville mineral and royalty interest in Harrison, Nacogdoches, Panola and San Augustine counties, Texas.
2022-04-14 - Red Sky Resources retained Detring Energy Advisors for the sale of its roughly 2,900 net acres of nonoperated working interest across the SCOOP/Merge/STACK fairway.
2022-04-19 - Endeavor Energy Resources LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 140 well package with operations plus leasehold acreage in Cowley, Labette, Montgomery and Sumner counties, Kansas.