Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-08 - While E&P operators all trail their commodity underpinned values, natural gas-weighted producers take the hardest hit, trading at a 55% discount to Henry Hub prices.
2022-06-29 - The U.S. oil industry has been trying to boost output, but inventories keep dwindling, with supplies at the Cushing, Oklahoma hub dropping to the lowest since October 2014, the EIA said.
2022-05-25 - Under a new sale and purchase agreement, POSCO International will purchase 400,000 tonnes per annum of LNG from Cheniere Energy, subject to Cheniere making a positive final investment decision on the construction of its Corpus Christi Stage III Project.
2022-06-10 - The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), which operates the grid for more than 26 million customers representing about 90% of the state's power load, has said it has enough resources available to meet demand.
2022-06-06 - China Gas signed a 25-year agreement for LNG supply from Energy Transfer's Lake Charles LNG export facility, representing the first long-term LNG contract the company has signed.