Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - It has been a difficult two years for bankers and energy manufacturers across the globe, but the industry has rebounded dramatically over the past fiscal year with record production numbers.
2022-06-15 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Travis Wofford, chair of Houston’s Corporate Department at Baker Botts, discusses what ESG investing for the energy sector looks like in the next few years.
2022-07-08 - One-fourth of the total global hydrogen demand—about 150 megatonnes per year—could be met through international trade, the International Renewable Energy Agency says.
2022-05-26 - Morgan Stanley’s directors said in a document released in April that if the bank ceased funding fossil fuel projects, other players would still provide it.
2022-08-09 - The decarbonization plan of Ecopetrol, Colombia’s largest oil and gas producer, includes a commitment to produce 1 million tonnes per annum of green, blue and white hydrogen by 2040.