Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - Chesapeake will offer flexible load to grid operator, bolstering grid reliability, and increasing the safety of its surrounding community.
2022-08-09 - With the oil and gas industry going deeper, faster, and farther, the need for power sections that define the leading edge and deliver unmatched performance in corrosive, high temperature, high torque, or high wear situations is evident.
2022-08-02 - TechnipFMC will provide engineering, procurement, construction and installation services of subsea risers and pipelines for Guyana's gas-to-energy project.
2022-07-28 - The orchestration and management software is like an operating system for the edge, and oil and gas companies are using it to handle data heavy tasks in wide-ranging locations, ZEDEDA’s CEO and co-founder tells Hart Energy.
2022-07-18 - “This acquisition significantly expands our well servicing division with high quality rigs and field personnel, strategic regional positioning, and alignment with key customers," Precision Drilling president and CEO Kevin Neveu said in a press release announced the company's acquisition of High Arctic Service's well servicing business and rental assets.