Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-05-20 - More than 80% of companies on VettaFi’s lists raised their payouts on a year-over-year basis.
2022-06-03 - CEO Travis Stice acknowledged Diamondback Energy is perceived as a serial acquirer but said the company won’t be stepping out in a seller’s market.
2022-06-01 - Validus, with roughly $1 billion of capital commitments available for deals, is also looking to convert its “barrels in the ground” into high margin returns.
2022-06-15 - Following a recent $170 million Williston acquisition, Northern Oil and Gas CEO Nick O’Grady weighed in on Bakken versus Permian M&A, the impact of inflation on deals and the dealmaker’s mantra of being ‘OK to lose.’