In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Middle Bakken Wells Completed from Roosevelt County, Mont., Drillpad
- Three Mississippian Wells Completed at Canadian County, Okla., Drillpad
- Ohio County, W. Va., Marcellus Discovery by Southwestern Energy
- De Witt County, Texas, Eagle Ford Completion Flows 1,745 bbl of Oil, 2.499 MMcf/d.
- Oxy-USA Announces Results from Two Purple Sage Field Wells in Eddy County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
TenOaks Energy Advisors has been retained to assist in the potential sale of an undisclosed company whose primary assets are located in the Scoop and Stack play in Oklahoma.
Merced Capital retained Energy Advisors Group for the sale of nonoperated working interest in the D-J Basin operated by Occidental Petroleum and Great Western.
Wagner Oil Co. retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain East Texas and Midcontinent properties.