In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Middle Bakken Wells Completed from Roosevelt County, Mont., Drillpad
- Three Mississippian Wells Completed at Canadian County, Okla., Drillpad
- Ohio County, W. Va., Marcellus Discovery by Southwestern Energy
- De Witt County, Texas, Eagle Ford Completion Flows 1,745 bbl of Oil, 2.499 MMcf/d.
- Oxy-USA Announces Results from Two Purple Sage Field Wells in Eddy County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
BP and Delek Group-owned Ithaca Energy have started oil and gas production at the Vorlich field in Britain's central North Sea, the companies said on Thursday.
U.S. energy firms added oil and natural gas rigs this week, boosting the oil count for the fourth month in a row as producers return to the wellpad with crude prices mostly trading over $40 a barrel since mid June.
Check out the latest oil and gas drilling activity highlights across the U.S. featured in the November issue of E&P Plus including a Purple Sage Field-Wolfcamp well in New Mexico, a Haynesville Shale producer in Louisiana’s Sabine Parish and an Ascent Resources Utica Shale discovery.