In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Middle Bakken Wells Completed from Roosevelt County, Mont., Drillpad
- Three Mississippian Wells Completed at Canadian County, Okla., Drillpad
- Ohio County, W. Va., Marcellus Discovery by Southwestern Energy
- De Witt County, Texas, Eagle Ford Completion Flows 1,745 bbl of Oil, 2.499 MMcf/d.
- Oxy-USA Announces Results from Two Purple Sage Field Wells in Eddy County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
As 2020 crawls through the third quarter, the strains on M&A and the oil and gas industry are beginning to take on albatross-ian levels.
Better wells, higher efficiencies and improved logistics are becoming the norm as contractors and operators alike ramp up the development of solutions.
Flagship system of Solaris Water Midstream has added new acreage and volume commitments.