In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Talos Hits 235-ft Pliocene Zone At Bullet Prospect Exploratory
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 36.3 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Springer Shale Well Tested Flowing 2.091 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.64 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Test Completed At W&T Offshore’s Gladden Deep Prospect
- Turner Sand Completion By Chesapeake: 4 MMboe/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Five Eagle Ford completions by EOG Resources at its McMullen County, Texas, pad plus results from Calyx Energy horizontal Mississippian wells top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
U.S. rig count relatively stable during the past week; crude futures up.
Check out the latest oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world featured in the August issue of E&P including Equinor’s discovery of a potentially large oil reservoir offshore Canada’s Flemish Pass plus an Alaska wildcat on the North Slope reported by 88 Energy.