In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Talos Hits 235-ft Pliocene Zone At Bullet Prospect Exploratory
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 36.3 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Springer Shale Well Tested Flowing 2.091 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.64 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Test Completed At W&T Offshore’s Gladden Deep Prospect
- Turner Sand Completion By Chesapeake: 4 MMboe/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.