In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Talos Hits 235-ft Pliocene Zone At Bullet Prospect Exploratory
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 36.3 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Springer Shale Well Tested Flowing 2.091 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.64 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Test Completed At W&T Offshore’s Gladden Deep Prospect
- Turner Sand Completion By Chesapeake: 4 MMboe/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Planned to start in early 2020, the survey has already received significant industry interest and is being prefunded in part by BP. First results are targeted for first-quarter 2021.
KCA Deutag said Nov. 18 that its land drilling operation has won new contracts worth approximately $460 million in the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
Shearwater GeoServices Holding AS has been awarded the largest-ever 4-D seismic campaign in the Asia Pacific region covering up to six fields operated by Woodside in Australia, the company said on Nov. 18.