In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Talos Hits 235-ft Pliocene Zone At Bullet Prospect Exploratory
- Utica Completion By Ascent Resources Flows 36.3 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Springer Shale Well Tested Flowing 2.091 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.64 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Test Completed At W&T Offshore’s Gladden Deep Prospect
- Turner Sand Completion By Chesapeake: 4 MMboe/d.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Trump pounced on Biden's comment during the final debate that he "would transition from the oil industry," asking voters in states where the oil industry is important to note his stance.
President’s remarks at his rally described hypothetical calls with oil executives.
Chevron contributed roughly 28% of its political funds to Democratic candidates this cycle, from 26% in 2016, while Exxon Mobil sent 41% of its contributions to Democratic candidates and parties, up from 32.6%.