In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Marcellus Shale Completions in West Virginia’s Ohio County
- Marcellus Well in Herrick Field Tested Flowing 47.702 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Pliocene Discovery in Mississippi Canyon Block 503 Flows 1,089 bbl of Oil, 22.519 MMcf of Gas per Day
- EOG Resources: Turner Sand Completion in Campbell County, Wyo.
- Three Forks Well in Dunn County, N.D., Flows 2,065 bbl of Oil, 1.224 MMcf/d. (Devon Energy)
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
U.S. Interior Secretary Deb Haaland said oil and gas production “will continue well into the future” but said the administration wants “to make sure American taxpayers are getting a good return on their investment.”
Harvard researcher explores the linear progression of oil intensity and GDP.
The Pliocene-aged subsalt Praline discovery was developed as a tieback to the Talos Energy-operated Pompano platform.