In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Completion Tested Flowing 2.005 Mbbl of Oil, 2.991 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Norphlet Test Spud In Santa Rosa County, Fla.
- Offshore Ireland Prospect Prospective Gas Resources: 1.5 Tcf.
- Two Offsetting Wolfcamp Wells Completed In Lea County, N.M.
- Offshore U.K. Appraisal Well Hits 9.4-m Reservoir Interval At Colter Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado , Hart Energy.com
The time line for international R&D to demonstrate safe, sustainable and economically feasible gas hydrate production is on the horizon.
Parsley Energy plans to restore all of the 26,000 bbl/d it cut earlier this year and an EOG Resources executive told investors it would reopen shuttered wells and add new ones in the second half of the year.
While a recent rebound in oil prices has some E&P companies restarting activity, ProPetro CEO Phillip Gobe warned current pricing remains unprofitable for service firms.