In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Turner Completion Tested Flowing 2.005 Mbbl of Oil, 2.991 MMcf Of Gas Per Day
- Second Norphlet Test Spud In Santa Rosa County, Fla.
- Offshore Ireland Prospect Prospective Gas Resources: 1.5 Tcf.
- Two Offsetting Wolfcamp Wells Completed In Lea County, N.M.
- Offshore U.K. Appraisal Well Hits 9.4-m Reservoir Interval At Colter Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado , Hart Energy.com
Shares in ConocoPhillips, the largest independent producer in the U.S. by market cap, fell sharply despite news it is gradually restoring oil production.
Vencer, led by industry veteran Don Dotson, will seek to buy mature, producing oil and gas assets, in key U.S. basins.
In June, Thai oil and gas company PTT Pcl said it delayed making a final investment decision to build the ethane cracker, which analysts estimate will cost $5.7 billion.