In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Weld County, Colo., Wells by PDC Flow from Commingled Codell, Fort Hayes, Niobrara
- Offshore Suriname Discovery Hits 278-m Net Oil, Gas Pay Zone in Santonian, Campanian
- Aethon Energy Reports Results from Haynesville Completion in San Augustine County, La.
- Three Arkoma Basin Wells Completed at Hughes County, Okla., Drillpad
- UK Oil & Gas Receives Report for PEDL234 Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The lack of a U.S. shale rebound could make it easier for OPEC and its allies to manage the market, according to OPEC sources.
The winter storm last week in Texas will impact Pioneer Natural Resources’ production, focused solely in the Permian Basin, by about 30,000 to 55,000 bbl/d of oil and gas this quarter, the company said.
Most Pioneer Natural Resources production in the Permian Basin is back online and storm damage repairs are “minor in the grand scheme of things,” CFO Neal Shah said.