In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Weld County, Colo., Wells by PDC Flow from Commingled Codell, Fort Hayes, Niobrara
- Offshore Suriname Discovery Hits 278-m Net Oil, Gas Pay Zone in Santonian, Campanian
- Aethon Energy Reports Results from Haynesville Completion in San Augustine County, La.
- Three Arkoma Basin Wells Completed at Hughes County, Okla., Drillpad
- UK Oil & Gas Receives Report for PEDL234 Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Christy H. Novak will succeed Scott K. Duff as vice president, corporate controller and Chief Accounting Officer effective November 1, 2021.
Chisholm Energy was formed in 2016 and has built a portfolio of acreage in the New Mexico portion of the Delaware Basin, according to its website.
Energy transition initiatives are attracting interest from private equity investors but several roadblocks remain, says Ravi Purohit, partner with Latham & Watkins.