In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Weld County, Colo., Wells by PDC Flow from Commingled Codell, Fort Hayes, Niobrara
- Offshore Suriname Discovery Hits 278-m Net Oil, Gas Pay Zone in Santonian, Campanian
- Aethon Energy Reports Results from Haynesville Completion in San Augustine County, La.
- Three Arkoma Basin Wells Completed at Hughes County, Okla., Drillpad
- UK Oil & Gas Receives Report for PEDL234 Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Venture Global LNG Inc. revealed the successful string test of the first Venture Global Calcasieu Pass mixed refrigerant compression system at Baker Hughes’ testing facility in Massa, Italy on April 2.
McDermott International Inc. has been awarded a substantial contract from a Middle East customer for engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services in the Arabian Gulf, the company said on March 21.
Topaz Energy and Marine has signed contract extensions for 12 of its vessels currently supporting the offshore operations of BP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Ltd. in Azerbaijan, the company said on March 20.