In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Weld County, Colo., Wells by PDC Flow from Commingled Codell, Fort Hayes, Niobrara
- Offshore Suriname Discovery Hits 278-m Net Oil, Gas Pay Zone in Santonian, Campanian
- Aethon Energy Reports Results from Haynesville Completion in San Augustine County, La.
- Three Arkoma Basin Wells Completed at Hughes County, Okla., Drillpad
- UK Oil & Gas Receives Report for PEDL234 Prospect
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Unlike most U.S. producers, Diversified, which this month changed its name from Diversified Gas & Oil, does not drill new wells, but buys mature gas fields and focuses on slowing their decline rates.
The divestiture primarily comprise natural gas-producing properties in the western Delaware Basin of the Permian and also include a small undeveloped acreage position, Callon Petroleum said.
Its latest pilot project includes a deal with electric and gas utility Xcel Energy to buy natural gas for its Colorado customers produced by Crestone Peak Resources and certified as “responsibly sourced” by Project Canary.