In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Middle Bakken Discovery By Marathon: 9.347 MMcf Of Gas, 9.014 Mbbl Of Oil Per Day
- Gas Discovery Announced In Bir Allah Area In Offshore Mauritania
- Pinedale Anticline Discovery Flows 25.863 MMcf Of Gas, 441 boc Per Day From Lower Lance
- Red River-Bull Bayou Haynesville Completions Reported By Chesapeake Operating
- Two Bone Springs Discoveries Reported By EOG Resources In Lea County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Hart Exclusive: How Does OtterBox's Hardline Series Help the Energy Sector? [WATCH]
2023-06-05 - In a Hart Energy Live exclusive interview, Editorial Director Jordan Blum sat down with OtterBox's Director of Industrial Solutions Alex White to talk about the product solutions OtterBox develops for the energy sector.
Environmental Group Urges 1,600 Firms to Disclose Emissions Data
2023-05-31 - Collectively, the companies, including Exxon Mobil, emit the equivalent of the greenhouse-gas emissions of the U.K., the EU and Canada combined.
Raven SR Announces Approval Permit for Bioenergy Project
2023-05-24 - Raven SR Inc. has received a permit for the first organic waste-to-hydrogen bioenergy project.
Norway Oil Drilling Labour Unions Seek Mediation as Wage Talks Falter
2023-05-24 - No strikes are allowed before talks, but a risk of a strike later in the year remains if mediation fails.