In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Middle Bakken Discovery By Marathon: 9.347 MMcf Of Gas, 9.014 Mbbl Of Oil Per Day
- Gas Discovery Announced In Bir Allah Area In Offshore Mauritania
- Pinedale Anticline Discovery Flows 25.863 MMcf Of Gas, 441 boc Per Day From Lower Lance
- Red River-Bull Bayou Haynesville Completions Reported By Chesapeake Operating
- Two Bone Springs Discoveries Reported By EOG Resources In Lea County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Known as the Texas Methane and Flaring Coalition, the new group will collectively identify and promote operational and environmental recommended practices to minimize flaring and methane emissions.
Watch all video presentations from Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference at your convenience, including perspectives on ESG in the E&P sector, creative alternatives for attracting capital, private equity value creation strategies and more.
Shell said it expects “significant uncertainty” over oil and gas prices and demand as consumption falls due to COVID-19 lockdowns across the globe.