In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Middle Bakken Discovery By Marathon: 9.347 MMcf Of Gas, 9.014 Mbbl Of Oil Per Day
- Gas Discovery Announced In Bir Allah Area In Offshore Mauritania
- Pinedale Anticline Discovery Flows 25.863 MMcf Of Gas, 441 boc Per Day From Lower Lance
- Red River-Bull Bayou Haynesville Completions Reported By Chesapeake Operating
- Two Bone Springs Discoveries Reported By EOG Resources In Lea County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
New exploration frontiers give hope to the region’s offshore market.
If two Republican senators don’t win their seats in the January runoff, Ethan Bellamy expects oil to be a loser during Joe Biden’s administration.
The Colorado oil and gas industry is on the state’s endangered list, fighting a running battle with activists intent on stopping fracking. Now the industry faces renewed legislative challenges.