In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Middle Bakken Discovery By Marathon: 9.347 MMcf Of Gas, 9.014 Mbbl Of Oil Per Day
- Gas Discovery Announced In Bir Allah Area In Offshore Mauritania
- Pinedale Anticline Discovery Flows 25.863 MMcf Of Gas, 441 boc Per Day From Lower Lance
- Red River-Bull Bayou Haynesville Completions Reported By Chesapeake Operating
- Two Bone Springs Discoveries Reported By EOG Resources In Lea County, N.M.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Brad Casper’s resignation takes effect Aug. 31. Casper had served as president of U.S. Silica since his promotion to the position in January 2020.
Riviera Resources engaged EnergyNet to market its remaining upstream assets, CEO David Rottino says, with plans for the transactions to close by fourth-quarter 2020.
The plant was designed to capture 33% of the carbon emissions from one of four units at the W.A. Parish coal plant, and pipe it 81 miles to the West Ranch oil field in Jackson County, Texas, where it would push more oil to the surface.