The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Peri Petroleum LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Austin Chalk assets across four East Texas counties through a sealed-bid offering closing Aug. 28.
The offering comprises operations in a 24-well package plus leasehold acreage in Burleson, Fayette, Grimes and Walker counties, Texas.
- 97.50% to 11.968412% Working Interest / 73.067157% to 9.259647% Net Revenue Interest in 24 Wells
- 23 Producing Wells | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 59 barrels per day of Oil and 476,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $30,876 per Month
- 2,126.00 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Aug. 28. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.