The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Peri Petroleum LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Austin Chalk assets across four East Texas counties through a sealed-bid offering closing Aug. 28.
The offering comprises operations in a 24-well package plus leasehold acreage in Burleson, Fayette, Grimes and Walker counties, Texas.
- 97.50% to 11.968412% Working Interest / 73.067157% to 9.259647% Net Revenue Interest in 24 Wells
- 23 Producing Wells | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 59 barrels per day of Oil and 476,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $30,876 per Month
- 2,126.00 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Aug. 28. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Demand from IMO 2020, a crazy-productive Permian and a midstream sector scampering to keep up will combine to fuel a red-hot industry in 2019.
U.S. firms across the value chain can take advantage of opportunities that will emerge from Mexico’s energy reform, say experts at EnerCom.
Marcellus and Utica production is expected to drive growth among U.S. natural gas basins.