The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Peri Petroleum LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Austin Chalk assets across four East Texas counties through a sealed-bid offering closing Aug. 28.
The offering comprises operations in a 24-well package plus leasehold acreage in Burleson, Fayette, Grimes and Walker counties, Texas.
- 97.50% to 11.968412% Working Interest / 73.067157% to 9.259647% Net Revenue Interest in 24 Wells
- 23 Producing Wells | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 59 barrels per day of Oil and 476,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $30,876 per Month
- 2,126.00 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Aug. 28. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
The partnership to streamline the adoption of scalable AI solutions comes at a time when “forward-thinking” companies are exploring ways to make their operations cleaner, safer and more efficient, says Microsoft exec.
Planned to start in early 2020, the survey has already received significant industry interest and is being prefunded in part by BP. First results are targeted for first-quarter 2021.
KCA Deutag said Nov. 18 that its land drilling operation has won new contracts worth approximately $460 million in the Middle East, Africa and Europe.