The following information is provided by Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Houlihan Lokey. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
- Current production of about 35 million cubic feet equivalent per day net and stable proved developed producing (PDP) base decline of roughly 5%
- Meaningful footprint of about 250,000 company net acres (roughly 100% HBP)
- High operated ownership of 88% Working Interest
- Net 1P reserves of about 245 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe); PV-10 value of roughly $142 million
- 50% ownership in Wilderness Gathering System and CO2 treating plant with fourth-quarter Annualized 2018 EBITDA $906,000 (net)
- Substantial recent capital investments made in CO₂ floods with associated production expected online second-quarter 2019