The following information is provided by Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Houlihan Lokey. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. for the sale of its conventional gas weighted assets located in the Michigan Basin.
- Current production of about 35 million cubic feet equivalent per day net and stable proved developed producing (PDP) base decline of roughly 5%
- Meaningful footprint of about 250,000 company net acres (roughly 100% HBP)
- High operated ownership of 88% Working Interest
- Net 1P reserves of about 245 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe); PV-10 value of roughly $142 million
- 50% ownership in Wilderness Gathering System and CO₂ treating plant with fourth-quarter Annualized 2018 EBITDA $906,000 (net)
- Substantial recent capital investments made in CO₂ floods with associated production expected online second-quarter 2019
2022-11-30 - Shale royalty Bryan Sheffield and Dick Stoneburner shift their attention to Australia.
2022-10-02 - The formation of North Peak Oil & Gas, the largest leaseholder in the Wyoming D-J Basin, was made through the combination of North Silo Resources and Longs Peak Resources, two existing Juniper portfolio entities that were also jointly owned by Boomtown.
2022-11-06 - PRI Operating, also known as Patriot Resources, owns around 35,000 net acres in the southern Delaware Basin, which forms part of the wider Permian Basin which stretches across Texas and New Mexico.
2022-09-20 - Scale equals relevance and Ranger Oil, doing everything its larger peers do, wants to build its way in the Eagle Ford to higher trading multiples, CEO and President Darrin Henke told Hart Energy in this exclusive interview.
2022-09-25 - Silver Hill Energy Partner’s latest fundraising uniquely positions the Dallas-based firm to “make rapid decisions as attractive oil and gas assets become available for acquisition,” Founder, President and CEO Kyle D. Miller said.