The following information is provided by Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Houlihan Lokey. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. for the sale of its conventional gas weighted assets located in the Michigan Basin.
- Current production of about 35 million cubic feet equivalent per day net and stable proved developed producing (PDP) base decline of roughly 5%
- Meaningful footprint of about 250,000 company net acres (roughly 100% HBP)
- High operated ownership of 88% Working Interest
- Net 1P reserves of about 245 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe); PV-10 value of roughly $142 million
- 50% ownership in Wilderness Gathering System and CO₂ treating plant with fourth-quarter Annualized 2018 EBITDA $906,000 (net)
- Substantial recent capital investments made in CO₂ floods with associated production expected online second-quarter 2019
2023-09-15 - Eversource Energy announced on Sept. 15 a regular quarterly dividend of $0.675 per share.
2023-10-09 - The Phillips 66 dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to shareholders on record as of Nov. 17.
2023-10-06 - Murphy Oil’s cash dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to stockholders on record as of Nov. 13.
2023-10-10 - HighPeak Energy’s quarterly dividend will be payable on Nov. 22 to stockholders on record by Nov. 1.
2023-11-05 - Enerplus Corp.’s quarterly dividend of US$0.06 per share is payable on Dec. 15.