Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Following the closing of the transaction, the owners of Stronghold II Operating, founded in 2017 by father and son duo Steve and Caleb Weatherl, will become Ring Energy’s largest stockholder.
2022-04-20 - “With fresh assets and a strong balance sheet, we have significant flexibility and are able to self-fund our strategy out of operating cash flow,” says Chuck Duginski, CEO of newly rebranded Canvas Energy.
2022-05-02 - Both Tim Leach and Jack Harper joined ConocoPhillips following the combination in 2021 of the company with Concho Resources, where Leach and Harper had served as CEO and president, respectively.
2022-04-27 - Hess reports D&C costs in the Bakken have increased about 7% from last year. “Like our competitors, were also seeing upward cost pressure across both onshore and offshore businesses,” CEO John Hess told analysts in a webcast.
2022-04-28 - Pioneer Natural Resources will temporarily add one hydraulic fracturing fleet during the second quarter to make up for the work lost during a third-party sand mine outage, according to a filing.