The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An undisclosed company retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of assets in Oklahoma's SCOOP and STACK shale plays through a sealed-bid offering closing May 7.
The offering includes overriding royalty interest (ORRI), royalty interest and nonoperated working interest in a 308-well package plus leasehold and minerals in Blaine, Canadian, Grady, Kingfisher and McClain counties, Okla.
The package is listed on the firm's new EnergyNet Indigo platform, which is tailor-made for higher valued assets. The platform features asset deals valued from $20 million to more than $250 million, according to EnergyNet.
- 11,756.28 Net ORRI Acres
- 1,230.39 Net Mineral Acres
- 646.14 Net Leasehold Acres
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 215.877 MMcf/d of Gas and 27,300 bbl/d of Oil
- Four-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $101,308 per Month
- ORRI in 216 Producing Wells:
- 6.210475% to 0.000026% ORRI
- An Additional Royalty Interest Only in Four Wells
- Select operators include Cimarex Energy Co., Continental Resources Inc., EOG Resources Inc., Marathon Oil Co. and Ovintiv Inc.
- Royalty Interest in 56 Producing Wells:
- 6.255% to 0.001467% Royalty Interest
- Select operators include EOG Resources Inc., Marathon Oil Co. and Ovintiv Inc.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 26 Producing Wells:
- 12.963242% Working Interest to 0.039169% Working Interest/ 10.476892% to 0.03016% Net Revenue Interest in Horizontal Wells
- An Additional ORRI Only in Seven Wells
- An Additional ORRI and Royalty Interest in One Well
- Select operators include Continental Resources Inc. and Ovintiv Inc.
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CT May 7. For complete due diligence information visit indigo.energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-09-06 - WCOA LLC and Ventura Properties LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a five-well package plus 1-SWD (operations) in Wayne County, Mississippi.
2023-08-16 - Northwestern Production LLC et al has retained EnergyNet for the offering of an 8 well package in Billings County, North Dakota.
2023-08-16 - Positive Energy LLC has retained EnergyNet for the offering of an Anadarko Basin Opportunity in Grady and Stephens Counties, Oklahoma.
2023-07-19 - Paloma Natural Gas retained EnergyNet for the sale of a three-well package in Ward County, Texas.
2023-09-06 - Carrollton Energy Partners I LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 7-well package (non-operated working interest) in Eddy County, New Mexico.