The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Northwest Royalty LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser for the sale of cash flowing minerals across seven Oklahoma counties in an offering closing Aug. 29.
- 611 Net Royalty Acres
- Last six-months average cash flow: about $77,000 per month
- Diversified position across seven counties
- Kingfisher, Canadian, Dewey, Caddo, Woods, Woodward and Alfalfa counties
- 30 horizontal producers from 10 units
- 25 spuds since January 2018
Northwest Royalty is an affiliate of Northwest Oil & Gas Exploration LLC, which has offices in Fort Worth, Texas, and Oklahoma City.
At the Executive Oil Conference, XTO Energy’s president, Staale Gjervik, touted efficiency and scale as key drivers in ambitious Permian Basin plans.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Dustin Cabrera, one of the youngest vice presidents at Roth Capital Partners who today helps lead its energy investment banking department.
Companies that fracture wells are cutting workers and idling equipment.