The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Northwest Royalty LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser for the sale of cash flowing minerals across seven Oklahoma counties in an offering closing Aug. 29.
- 611 Net Royalty Acres
- Last six-months average cash flow: about $77,000 per month
- Diversified position across seven counties
- Kingfisher, Canadian, Dewey, Caddo, Woods, Woodward and Alfalfa counties
- 30 horizontal producers from 10 units
- 25 spuds since January 2018
Northwest Royalty is an affiliate of Northwest Oil & Gas Exploration LLC, which has offices in Fort Worth, Texas, and Oklahoma City.
U.S. pipeline operator Plains All American Pipeline LP expects to begin partial service on its 670,000-barrel-per-day (bbl/d) Cactus II pipeline next week, CEO Willie Chiang said on Aug. 6.
Gathering records have been set on the Arrow system in the Bakken.
New projects will total $170 in improvements to Pasadena and Galena Park terminals.