The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Strategic Pipeline Income Fund retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 143 well package that includes nonoperated working interest, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest in Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota and Texas.
- Nonoperated Working Interests, ORRI and Royalty Interests in 99 Properties (143 Wells - Six Wells WBO)
- 0.2568% to 0.021204% Working Interest / 0.592703% to 0.015691% Net Revenue Interest
- 0.099834% to 0.033126% ORRI
- 0.634796% to 0.042069% Royalty Interest
- 80 Producing Properties | 15 Non-Producing Properties | Four Confidential
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 10,402 bbl/d of Oil and 46,154 Mcf/d of Gas
- 11-Month Average Net Income: $18,872 per Month
- Select Operators include ConocoPhillips Co., Devon Energy Corp., EOG Resources Inc., Sable Permian Resources LLC and Whiting Petroleum Corp.
- Weld County properties in Colorado are further subject to Documentary Stamp fees
Bids are due by 1:40 p.m. CST Feb. 10. For complete due diligence information on either package visit energynet.com or email Zachary Muroff, vice president of business development, at Zachary.Muroff@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Enbridge has been working on replacement works on its massive Line 3 pipeline, running from Alberta to Wisconsin, to restore its capacity to 760,000 bbl/d.
Enbridge reported it transported 1 million barrels per day of crude oil more on its key Mainline system across Canada and the U.S. during the first quarter than the year-ago quarter.
Company plans to apply for contracting approval for Mainline system by year-end.