Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-17 - U.S. independent oil and gas producers EOG, Comstock and Murphy Oil reported A&D in the Midcontinent, Rockies, Haynesville Shale and offshore amid a sporadic first half of dealmaking.
2022-08-11 - Ecopetrol and Shell boast success at the ultra-deep-water Gorgon-2 well, which confirms the extension of a natural gas province offshore Colombia’s southern Caribbean coast.
2022-08-15 - Venezuela is on path to double-digit oil production growth this year compared to last, a feat that last occurred in 2004, according to OPEC data compiled by Hart Energy.
2022-08-11 - Mexico’s Petroleos Mexicanos (Pemex) continues to flare significant gas volumes amid a lack of regulatory or economic incentive for the company to do the contrary, an analyst with Houston-based Welligence told Hart Energy.
2022-06-20 - Qatar is partnering with international companies in the first and largest phase of the nearly $30 billion expansion that will boost Qatar’s position as the world's top LNG exporter.