Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-16 - Much of Chinese production comes from mature fields, where infill drilling is the name of the game to keep output flat.
2022-08-15 - Brazil’s Petrobras has selected Keppel Shipyard Limited for the construction of the P-80 FPSO to be installed in the Buzios field in the Santos Basin pre-salt area.
2022-08-15 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including development plans and final investment decisions on projects, a discovery, and contract awards from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-08-15 - Venezuela is on path to double-digit oil production growth this year compared to last, a feat that last occurred in 2004, according to OPEC data compiled by Hart Energy.
2022-08-12 - OPEC and the International Energy Agency (IEA) conflicting oil demand views, with OPEC cutting its world oil demand forecast and the IEA raising its demand growth forecast.