Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - “It’s a question of how high prices eventually rise” to spur investment, says Exxon Mobil CEO Darren Woods.
2022-04-22 - These oil and gas leaders who created a $9.7 billion Permian Basin producer in just a few years are now finding opportunity in the energy transition, beginning with electric transportation.
2022-05-24 - Saudi Arabia will likely raise output to 11 million bpd later this year when a broader pact between OPEC and allies expires.
2022-06-16 - Despite the outlook for continued economic growth and rising oil demand this year, OPEC also warned of significant downside risks.
2022-05-16 - Saudi Aramco, which is at par with Apple Inc. as the world’s most valuable company, reported a net income of $39.5 billion for the quarter to March 31 from $21.7 billion a year earlier.