Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-05 - Urban Oil & Gas retained PetroDivest Advisors for the sale of operated oil and gas leasehold, producing properties and related assets located in Campbell, Converse and Park counties, Wyoming.
2022-07-01 - A private seller retained Energy Advisors Group (EAG) for the sale of certain Williston Basin operated assets located in Bottineau and Renville counties, North Dakota.
2022-06-30 - An undisclosed seller retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of a Permian Basin mineral and royalty opportunity across New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties and Howard, Martin and Midland counties in West Texas.
2022-06-29 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including another acquisition by Earthstone Energy for the Permian Basin New Mexico assets of Titus Oil & Gas for $627 million.
2022-06-29 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Mammoth Exploration Strawn Sand well package plus Salt Creek Oil and Gas nonop Williston Basin assets.