Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-11 - European power crunch will likely lead to hike in EBITDA.
2022-08-11 - Saipem's recently awarded engineering, procurement and construction contracts will lead to Angola's first non-associated gas field project.
2022-08-10 - New Trans Mountain Corp. CEO Dawn Farrell previously led TransAlta for nine years before retiring in 2021 and has since been serving on the board of director for Canadian Natural Resources Ltd., Canada's largest oil and gas producer.
2022-08-10 - Smart contract network provider Data Gumbo expands the reinvention of the finance ecosystem through IIoT data and state-of-the-art digital ledger technology.
2022-08-10 - Chesapeake ready to wrap return to its roots as a key U.S. natural gas-weighted E&P through a series of key acquisitions in late 2021 and early 2022, CEO Nick Dell'Osso shared in a second-quarter conference call.