Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-08-08 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including new production and contract announcements from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-08-08 - Though recent operational growth in Papua New Guinea has slowed, potential remains for further project development from PNG operators Exxon Mobil and TotalEnergies.
2022-08-08 - Asset management software can optimize maintenance schedules for oil and gas infrastructure based on available resources. “Maintenance is not sexy. It’s a cost,” expert says.
2022-08-05 - Tullow Oil, which holds 37.5% of the Kanuku block where the Beebei-Potaro exploration well lies, said it would work with its joint venture partners before deciding on its next steps.