Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-10 - Republic Services provides an up-close look at renewable natural gas and the company’s $1.1 billion JV with Archaea Energy to develop 39 RNG projects across the U.S.
2022-06-16 - Russia's state-controlled Gazprom said it was reducing gas supply for a second time in as many days via Nord Stream 1, which runs under the Baltic to Germany.
2022-06-30 - In a poll with 34 economists, they predicted that Brent crude oil prices would reach its highest forecast for 2022 so far at $106.82/bbl compared to $101.98/bbl in May.
2022-06-29 - “With 1,000 people moving to Texas each day, the long-term solution for our state’s energy needs is to invest and build more cheap, reliable natural gas-fired electric generation,” Texas Railroad Comissioner Chairman Wayne Christian said.
2022-06-29 - “Spare capacity is running very, very low,” Shell CEO Ben van Beurden said on June 29, adding that despite economic and COVID-19 challenges, global oil and gas demand is still recovering.