Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - APA, the holding company of Apache, didn’t disclose the seller but, earlier on Aug. 3, Reuters reported that the company was buying assets in Texas from privately owned Titus Oil & Gas.
2022-07-29 - An analyst said Harold Hamm’s $4.1 billion offer to Continental Resources private remains the “elephant in the room” for the company.
2022-07-18 - Suncor Energy’s retail business could be worth CA$5 billion (US$3.86 billion) to CA$8 billion (US$6.18 billion), National Bank analyst Travis Wood said.
2022-07-27 - “Given Equinor’s net cash position, it is plausible that the specials [dividends] are likely to continue into 2023,” RBC Capital Markets wrote in a note to clients.
2022-06-13 - The RimRock transaction, which adds at least 100 locations, should enable Devon Energy to keep production flat in the Williston Basin for the next 4-5 years, Goldman Sachs said.