Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-08 - While E&P operators all trail their commodity underpinned values, natural gas-weighted producers take the hardest hit, trading at a 55% discount to Henry Hub prices.
2022-05-16 - Right now, U.S. natural gas futures would have to reach $20 per MMBtu to cool demand for U.S. LNG, said analyst Paul Sankey of Sankey Research.
2022-05-20 - $6-a-gallon petrol is coming, JPMorgan says.
2022-05-26 - Putin recently described Gerhard Schroeder, the former German chancellor, as a “respectable man” who had laid the foundation for Germany’s gas supply from Russia.
2022-06-20 - While the oil prices declined last week, the price movement remains on the upward trend that started in December of last year. However, will the trend hold? Stratas Advisors explores in its latest oil price forecast.