Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-02 - TechnipFMC will provide engineering, procurement, construction and installation services of subsea risers and pipelines for Guyana's gas-to-energy project.
2022-06-10 - Schlumberger and Subsea 7 have signed an agreement to continue their partnership, Subsea Integration Alliance, for another seven years.
2022-06-29 - Tellurian's subsidiary, Driftwood Pipeline, will commission Baker Hughes to provide decarbonization technology for its upcoming Lines 200 and 300 projects in southwest Louisiana.
2022-07-14 - For one large independent operator in the Permian Basin, a new software solution replaced its beloved in-house applications, and the results exceeded expectations.
2022-05-25 - Industrial facilities, control systems, oil pipelines, supply chains, power grids and healthcare are key targets, Brekke and the CEOs of Aker ASA and Cognite told the Reuters Global Markets Forum in Davos this week.