Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-07-19 - Orion Diversified Holding has made a series of microtransactions in several basins, including the Permian and Powder River as well as the Haynesville, Niobrara and Eagle Ford shales.
2022-08-04 - Even window shopping for acreage, or submitting an official expression of interest in an area for potential auction by federal land authorities, would carry a $5 per acre cost if the bill is passed.
2022-05-31 - Through its increased membership interest in Hupecol Meta, Houston American Energy now holds a roughly 11% interest in the Venus Exploration area located in the CPO-11 block in northeastern Colombia.
2022-07-20 - Shell is said to have begun soliciting buyer interest for its stakes in two U.S. Gulf of Mexico oil and gas developments, while ConocoPhillips is considering a full exit from its Gulf of Mexico deepwater portfolio.