Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-06-20 - Double Eagle Energy’s latest venture will pursue a similar strategy in the Permian Basin that led to the success of the predecessor companies, but on a “considerably larger scale,” according to the release.
2022-06-20 - Jonathan Curth has extensive legal experience working with public E&P companies, most recently at Vine Energy, which was acquired by Chesapeake Energy in 2021.
2022-06-23 - Crédit Agricole said it expected emissions linked to its loans to the oil and gas sector to fall 30% by 2030, while those connected with lending to the autos sector would fall by half.
2022-06-23 - A consortium plans to spend billions on solar modules and says more action is needed following the Biden administration’s decision to pause tariffs on solar panels from four counties.