Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-24 - Within the span of roughly two weeks, state-owned QatarEnergy has tapped supermajors from across the globe to lend a hand in the development of its mega LNG project in Qatar’s North Field East.
2022-06-02 - Higher gas production could spur an increase in exports, however, higher LNG exports aren’t likely to flow just yet from Trinidad until a decision is taken regarding the restructuring of the Atlantic LNG complex.
2022-05-06 - The new PSA would be needed to move new projects to the development phase.
2022-06-02 - Chevron awarded Subsea 7 a contract for the development of the offshore Ballymore project in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, expected to be executed in 2023.
2022-05-19 - The discovery includes 500 million barrels of oil from an exploration well in the field.