Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - “It’s a question of how high prices eventually rise” to spur investment, says Exxon Mobil CEO Darren Woods.
2022-05-05 - Beyond the environmental and financial boon of digital transformation, it can also bring transformative benefits to employee productivity and the employee experience.
2022-05-20 - IFS will provide solution for long-term planning and scheduling optimization, as well as driving sustainability for energy giant Xcel Energy.
2022-06-02 - U.S. oil and gas production growth may be restrained by workers fed up with the industry’s cyclical nature.
2022-04-29 - Patterson-UTI Energy may hire another 3,000 workers this year after hiring back 3,000 in 2021, and even has recruiters set up at a shopping mall in Williston, North Dakota, to find potential workers.