In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery By WPX Tested Producing 5.682 Mboe/d.
- Total Plans Exploratory In Offshore Lebanon Block 4
- Eni: New Light Oil Discovery In Offshore Angola Block 15/06
- Fieldwood Spuds Development Test In Green Canyon Block 200
- Camino Natural Resources Reports Results From Grady County, Okla., Completion
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Concho Resources and Enverus teamed up to launch a new product on Jan. 21 that could save shale producers possibly hundreds of millions of dollars.
Schlumberger, Halliburton and Baker Hughes reportedly kicked off the new year by putting units up for sale, as the three largest names in oilfield services adjust to falling demand.
Seth Urruty, COO of Oklahoma-based independent Camino Natural Resources, sat down with Jessica Morales to discuss staying attractive to investors plus utilizing technology.