In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery By WPX Tested Producing 5.682 Mboe/d.
- Total Plans Exploratory In Offshore Lebanon Block 4
- Eni: New Light Oil Discovery In Offshore Angola Block 15/06
- Fieldwood Spuds Development Test In Green Canyon Block 200
- Camino Natural Resources Reports Results From Grady County, Okla., Completion
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Occidental Petroleum said Sept. 21 it will pay a $200 million quarterly dividend to Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway in cash instead of common stock, even as the company tries to reduce debt.
TC Energy COO François Poirier will take over as president and CEO after the Canadian pipeline operator’s current boss Russ Girling retires at the end of this year.
Bids for a portfolio of Exxon Mobil’s British North Sea oil and gas fields, which is expected to fetch around $1 billion following this year’s oil price weakness, are due on Oct. 28, sources say.