In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Three Forks Discovery By WPX Tested Producing 5.682 Mboe/d.
- Total Plans Exploratory In Offshore Lebanon Block 4
- Eni: New Light Oil Discovery In Offshore Angola Block 15/06
- Fieldwood Spuds Development Test In Green Canyon Block 200
- Camino Natural Resources Reports Results From Grady County, Okla., Completion
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Pundits weigh in on whether the stars will align for a successful 2019 and how the oil and gas industry can navigate the headwinds and tailwinds ahead.
The combined company, which has an enterprise value of $11 billion, will be renamed DCP Midstream LP and will trade with the ticker symbol "DCP" on the New York Stock Exchange.
A supply gap of up to 200 million tonnes per year in 2030 is the prize for U.S. liquefaction projects as gas exports take center stage.