In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Chesapeake Operating Marcellus Discovery Flows 46.787 MMcf/d.
- Three Forks Well in McKenzie County, N.D.: 5.946 Mbbl of Oil, 6.185 MMcf of Gas per Day
- 88 Energy Wildcat Encounters 280 ft of Net Pay in Seabee, Torok, Kuparuk
- Five Marcellus Producers Completed at Susquehanna County, Pa. Drillpad
- Two Austin Chalk Wells Completed by Burlington Resources in Live Oak County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Permian Basin production rates are compared for Northern white and in-basin proppant types.
An organophilic clay-free, nonaqueous drilling fluid system achieves success in the Permian Basin.
McDermott International Inc. has been awarded a substantial contract from a Middle East customer for engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) services in the Arabian Gulf, the company said on March 21.