In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Broomfield County, Colo., Well Flows from Commingled Codell, Fort Hays and Niobrara
- New Find in Offshore Guyana Increases Estimated Recoverable Resource by 8 Bboe
- High-volume Haynesville Wells Completed at DeSoto Parish, La., Drillpad
- Two High-volume Three Forks-Nesson Anticline Wells Completed by Hess Corp.
- Extended-reach Completions Produce from Woodford, Comingled Woodford and Sycamore
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-04-18 - “The acceleration higher is mainly due to some late winter weather, low storage levels, higher demand for LNG shown by exports and some industrial demand,” said Thomas Saal, senior vice president for energy at StoneX Financial Inc.
2022-02-28 - The current state of the Russia-Ukraine conflict will keep the price of Brent crude above $90—while not resulting in significant price spikes, says Statas Advisors in its latest oil price forecast.
2022-02-28 - The Russian oil ban applies only to crude for now, but the Canadian government is looking at oil derivative products next, a government source said.
2022-03-01 - Russia, one of the world’s top oil producers, exports around 4-5 million bbl/d of crude and another 2-3 million bbl/d of refined products. China, the EU, South Korea, India and Japan are its main buyers.
2022-02-25 - Here’s a look inside Putin’s arsenal if he were to retaliate to Western sanctions on Russia and how that relates to the country’s considerable exports of oil and gas.