In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Broomfield County, Colo., Well Flows from Commingled Codell, Fort Hays and Niobrara
- New Find in Offshore Guyana Increases Estimated Recoverable Resource by 8 Bboe
- High-volume Haynesville Wells Completed at DeSoto Parish, La., Drillpad
- Two High-volume Three Forks-Nesson Anticline Wells Completed by Hess Corp.
- Extended-reach Completions Produce from Woodford, Comingled Woodford and Sycamore
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2023-08-12 - EnLink Midstream has named Dilanka Seimon as its executive vice president and chief commercial officer.
2023-08-27 - The new promotions will report directly to President and CEO of Kinetik, Jamie Welch.
2023-07-25 - Voyager Midstream Holdings secured an initial capital commitment from Pearl Energy Investments for the acquisition and development of midstream infrastructure in North America.
2023-08-02 - Lower commodity prices are blamed for the slide in Enterprise Product Partners’ second quarter results.
2023-07-24 - Chevron Corp. waived its mandatory retirement age to retain CEO Mike Wirth while CFO Pierre Breber will retire.