In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Broomfield County, Colo., Well Flows from Commingled Codell, Fort Hays and Niobrara
- New Find in Offshore Guyana Increases Estimated Recoverable Resource by 8 Bboe
- High-volume Haynesville Wells Completed at DeSoto Parish, La., Drillpad
- Two High-volume Three Forks-Nesson Anticline Wells Completed by Hess Corp.
- Extended-reach Completions Produce from Woodford, Comingled Woodford and Sycamore
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Chevron Technology Ventures LLC launched Fund VII, a new $90 million fund established to sustain Chevron’s continued venture capital investment across the energy industry.
As the oil and gas industry regains strength following a tumultuous second quarter, companies could emerge anew.
Occidental Petroleum, the holder of the largest net acreage of drilling rights in the Permian Basin, pins hopes on EOR using captured greenhouse gases.