In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Broomfield County, Colo., Well Flows from Commingled Codell, Fort Hays and Niobrara
- New Find in Offshore Guyana Increases Estimated Recoverable Resource by 8 Bboe
- High-volume Haynesville Wells Completed at DeSoto Parish, La., Drillpad
- Two High-volume Three Forks-Nesson Anticline Wells Completed by Hess Corp.
- Extended-reach Completions Produce from Woodford, Comingled Woodford and Sycamore
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Powder River Basin Niobrara Shale well completed by EOG Resources in Wyoming’s Converse County plus LLOG Exploration’s results from a U.S. Gulf of Mexico discovery top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Rig count, oil production falls over the past week.
Wolfcamp-Spraberry Trend wells completed by Earthstone Energy in the Permian Basin plus four strong Haynesville Shale discoveries from two separate pads in Louisiana’s Sabine Parish top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.