In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Barnett Shale Wells Completed in Tarrant County, Texas (Editor’s note: TEP Barnett USA LLC is an affiliate of French oil major Total SA)
- Offshore U.K. Well by Total Hits 64 m of Net Pay
- GEP Haynesville Completes Four Haynesville Wells from Pads in Sabine Parish, La.
- Aramco Receives Approval to Develop Al-Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field in ad-Dhana Desert
- Two Wolfcamp-Spraberry Trend Completions in Reagan County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The agency plans to fund a reverse trade mission to the U.S.
In an unpredictable market, newly minted E&Ps have abandoned the old models of building ready-to-drill assets and instead are forging ahead with new models, operating strategies and leaders.
The U.S. will continue to reap the rewards of shale gas via LNG exports in the coming decade, thanks in part to solar and wind energy.