In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Barnett Shale Wells Completed in Tarrant County, Texas (Editor’s note: TEP Barnett USA LLC is an affiliate of French oil major Total SA)
- Offshore U.K. Well by Total Hits 64 m of Net Pay
- GEP Haynesville Completes Four Haynesville Wells from Pads in Sabine Parish, La.
- Aramco Receives Approval to Develop Al-Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field in ad-Dhana Desert
- Two Wolfcamp-Spraberry Trend Completions in Reagan County, Texas
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2023-11-28 - Waaree will supply its N type TOPCON modules for projects being developed by Acciona in the U.S. from 2024 to 2026.
2023-11-28 - A half-century of massive deals, eye-popping purchase prices and larger-than-life characters have reshaped the global energy landscape as we know it.
2023-11-27 - After closing a $2.2 billion deal this summer to add significant scale in the Eagle Ford, Calgary-based Baytex Energy is shedding some of its assets in southwestern Saskatchewan.
2023-11-27 - Results from Falcon Oil & Gas’ SS1H well will support the sanctioning of the JV’s proposed 40 MMcf/d pilot project at Shenandoah South.
2023-11-22 - Komatsu plans to use American Battery Solutions technology to electrify the construction and mining equipment it offers.