In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Eagle Ford Well Flows 3.901 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.5 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- Multiwell Delaware Basin Prospect Produces from Wolfcamp M
- Oil Search Announces Results from New North Slope Wildcat
- Horizontal Gallup Producer by DJR Operating in San Juan County, N.M.
- Stabroek Block Test By Exxon Mobil Adds 6 MMbbl of Oil
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Midstream company highlights its strategy to integrate sustainability into each aspect of its business.
Nick Anderson currently serves as CFO at eFrac Well Services, a Houston-based well completions services company he co-founded in 2018.
A year from now, which E&P stocks will oil and gas investors wish they’d bought in 2020’s summer doldrums?