In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Eagle Ford Well Flows 3.901 Mbbl Of Oil, 1.5 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- Multiwell Delaware Basin Prospect Produces from Wolfcamp M
- Oil Search Announces Results from New North Slope Wildcat
- Horizontal Gallup Producer by DJR Operating in San Juan County, N.M.
- Stabroek Block Test By Exxon Mobil Adds 6 MMbbl of Oil
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Frac innovations accelerate financial and environmental sustainability efforts for the North American shale industry.
The Golfinho oilfield cluster in Brazil is one of dozens of legacy production assets that Petrobras is selling.
An increase in field development sanctions and subsea tiebacks as well as better project economics are helping bring the subsea sector back to life.