Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-04 - Even window shopping for acreage, or submitting an official expression of interest in an area for potential auction by federal land authorities, would carry a $5 per acre cost if the bill is passed.
2022-07-20 - TotalEnergies filed a six-month withdrawal notice on Jan. 21, 2022, from its Myanmar operations due to the growing political unrest in the country.
2022-07-21 - Chevron and Cyprus are planning the drilling of a new well in the coming months as part of the continued development of the offshore Aphrodite gas field.
2022-05-25 - “We’re a natural consolidator, particularly when you think about the Gulf of Mexico,” Talos Energy CEO Tim Duncan said during an analyst day.
2022-05-31 - With Colombian presidential hopefuls Gustavo Petro and Rodolfo Hernández, the U.S. government and investors are stuck with two bad options when it comes to fracking, energy investment and U.S. foreign relations, an analyst says.