Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - APA, the holding company of Apache, didn’t disclose the seller but, earlier on Aug. 3, Reuters reported that the company was buying assets in Texas from privately owned Titus Oil & Gas.
2022-08-04 - Average daily crude oil volumes in the second quarter rose 30% on its Permian Basin pipelines, Plains All American said, with oilfield activity trending about 10% above its initial expectations.
2022-05-26 - The Haynesville Shale play’s making more than 14 Bcf/d today, and the world is counting on this Gulf Coast LNG supplier to keep delivering—and more, too.
2022-06-01 - EOG Resouces CEO Ezra Yacob told investors on June 1 he expected discipline to hold in the North American E&P industry. He anticipates EOG to grow its oil production by roughly 5% this year.
2022-07-20 - Ryan Lance, head of the largest U.S. independent oil producer, offered a dour outlook on future oil supply in remarks to members of the oil group the Houston Producers Forum.